Now That I’ve Registered
Welcome to the Supercamp family!
Located at the beautiful Silver Star Mountain Resort, your camp is the complete nordic experience. With daily on-snow training sessions, you will cover technique, distance, and strength on skis. Spend your evenings relaxing at wine & yoga, learning from our guest speakers, and hanging out at the camp social.
Each day begins in the Silver Star Village, where you will find your coaches with a friendly smile. Ski sessions will be from 8:30AM to lunch, then resume for an afternoon ski from 1:30PM to 3:30PM (for most programs).
Lunches provide a fairly long break – enough time to eat, socialize, change clothes, go shopping…whatever you need to do to be ready for your afternoon!
Accommodation & Getting Here
Fly into Kelowna, BC. From there, rent a vehicle or use the airport shuttle to drive up to Silver Star Mountain Resort.
Airport Shuttle: 778-821-0101 or letsgotransportation.ca
Stay in Silver Star’s beautiful accommodations!
Silver Star Central Reservations – 250.558.6083 (20% off for Supercamp participants)
Vance Creek Hotel – 250-549-5191
Snowbird Lodge – 250.545.6710
Firelight Lodge – 778.475.8240
Pinnacles Suite Hotel – 250.542.4548
What Should I Bring?
Skis, boots, poles
- Classic boots should fit like running shoes. The cuff comes to your ankle and provides little support.
- Skis should be about the height of your wrist when extended overhead (reach up!)
- Poles should hit at the shoulder area, anywhere between your armpit to top of shoulder, depending on your style
- Skate boots have a taller, stiffer cuff to provide ankle support while skiing
- Skate skis are roughly your height
- Poles should be between your upper lip and your nose
- ski clothing (non-cotton layers)
- windbreaker or ski jacket
- ski pants (warm up pants to go add insulation and windproof)
- a warm outer layer (eg. a down jacket or insulated parka)
- hat, mitts, gloves, buff
- sun glasses
- winter boots
- running shoes
- gym clothes
- bathing suit if you have a hot tub
- casual clothing
- water bottle & holder
- heart rate monitor or watch
If you want to try something new, or don’t want the hassle of traveling with skis, we have excellent rental shops in Silver Star Village that can totally outfit you with ski equipment.
Village Ski Shop (250-558-4292) or email owner Bryan James: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stussi Sport (Vernon) (250-542-4141)
Silver Star Rental Shop (250-558-6007)
NATC Gym & Wax Access
Find a well-equipped gym with change rooms, lockers, and a sauna in the NATC. The wax room is just down the hall! The NATC facility is open from 6:45AM to 10:00PM daily through the East entrance (ground floor). We recommend bringing your own iron and waxing tools if you plan to wax.